We feel it is important to implement some new precautions to reduce the potential risk of virus spread to the public, and members of staff, whilst still being able to continue to provide our essential pet services. Please help us reduce the potential risks.
These precautions include;
- Frequent/appropriate hand washing.
- Pre-order food & repeat prescriptions (card payments can be taken in advance, by phone, to reduce handling/waiting)
- Ideally, have one adult only to bring your pet. (please do not attend yourself if you think you have the symptoms)
- We are now pleased to be able to welcome you back into the practice. If you wish to be seen outside please let us know when you have arrived.
- Please let us know (by phone) if you need to change your appointment.
As the current situation is rapidly changing we will update these with any changes we feel are required at the time. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your help & understanding.